Samsung Galaxy S3: How to Fix Background Color Changed in Email Apps

One way that you can do to save more battery life is by enabling power saving option. You can find four options available under this option, all of them are there to helps your phone save as much as possible the battery life.

See also: How to Enable or Disable Power Saving on Samsung Galaxy S3

Unfortunately, enabling power saving may result in less power to consume by the device that sometimes caused the phone not to work as your expectations. One of which is you may find the background color in Email apps arbitrarily is changed, either black background or white background.


How to solve background color changed in Email apps?
Below are the steps to do to solve the problem:
  1. Go to Settings.
  2. Tap Power saving.
  3. Disable the Background colour option. When the box next to this option is unchecked means this option is turned off.
  4. Tap Home button to return to the Home screen.

Once you do these steps, now the problem of the email background color changed should be resolved. However, if you have your own solution to fix this problem, then I'll appreciate if you willing to share them here through the comment below :)

4 comments:

  1. I found the pale blue colour of the Senders name in emails with S3 very difficult to read. After following your advice to disable background colour I can say it is now very much easier to read. I have also Display Brightness App to give even greater control. Thank you for your advice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Llewtrow,
      Thanks for coming.
      I'm so glad to know if it works for you :)

      Delete
  2. I am having an issue with this setting. I tried the background color change and I hate it. Now no matter what I do I can't get back the default colors. All my apps are displayed as blueish strange color - i can hardly read anything. I have unchecked background color, also turned all power saving options off - nothing resets color. Any help appreciated!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi SAHMsurprise,
      Thanks for coming.
      I'm so sorry if this post is not works for you. Another way, you might want to use third-party app called Screen Adjuster app to help you adjust the color, contrast and brightness of your screen. Here's the link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netmanslab.sa&hl=en
      Hope this helps :)

      Delete

Hi the insiders,
Thanks for coming and I hope you can get something useful here.
Before submitting your comment to ask about an issue, please make sure to provide information as much as possible (at least write your model number and Android version) and describe the problem clearly.
Also, since all comments will be moderated, all comments with irrelevant links(if any) or contain with offensive/harsh word will be deleted.
The last, if you have a question and can't find the relevant article, please feel free to reach me through the Contact us page. I'll be more than happy to reply the email and answer the question :)